Wednesday 26 June 2013

Why media?

Im zahhiyah, and i will be moving into year 9 and start my one year Media Studies Course for GCSE, along with a two year course of spanish.

The reason why I chose media as my GCSE option for year 9 was because many people that had experienced media, or had knowledge of media and the work that comes with it , had recommended it. Also, a few English teachers had said it would be a good option because it helps your writing skills, editing skills and analysing skills. Another reason why I chose media was because i was hoping it would be a fun and exciting experience. Lastly, I also chose media because of the fact that it is an independent option. I am aiming to get a really good high level such as an A. I look forward to this one year course, and hopefully will succeed to get that A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment