Friday 27 September 2013

Target Audience Profile.

During this lesson we learnt about target audience, and how to choose audiences etc. We then had to choose a videogame and make a target audience profile for it. I chose Just Dance 2 and this is what I did: 


I chose a very urban font for the title, as the video game is fun and urban. 

For companys that would sponsor this videogame, I chose energy drinks, vans, adidas, forever 21, and wii. They all are for different reasons. Enery drinks because you would need energy to play this game etc. I did vans and forever 21 for a stylish/fashion side of the game. Adidas for the sporty side of the game. And wii because the only console Just Dance 2 is available on is wii. 

Age/Education: I thought the ages would be 9 to 38 because its a fun game for everyone. And i think for the more 30+ I feel like you would only have this game if you had a kid or younger siblings/niece/nephew etc, who are currently studying.
Gender: For the gender I thought it was more of a female than a male, this is because I think females are more into dance then males. 
Social class/Wealth: I think this is for all classes, but as long as you are financially comfortable, because it is on the pricey side, like all other games.
Location: This is more city, town game, because of its price and the fact that its a console game, and is very technological. 


No comments:

Post a Comment